Our 300zx Timing Belt service is a drive in/drive out complete front of motor service that includes.
- Replacing timing belt
- Replacing thermostat & resealing housing
- Replacing all cam shaft seals
- Replacing tensioner & idler bearings
- Replacing VTC springs and O-Rings
- Replacing drive belts
- Replacing water pump
- Replacing thermostat bypass hoses and re-sealing pipes to the block
- Radiator & engine coolant flush
- Oil & filter change
- Refill coolant and bleed cooling system
- Check ECU & sensor operations including minor adjustments if needed
- Check ignition timing including minor adjustments if needed
- All components cleaned and all silicon gaskets renewed
Any additional work/repairs that may be required can be discussed and quoted as needed.
3 simple car repairs every car owner should know
I use only the best oils, coolants, sealants and tools to make sure the job is done right first-time, every time. I use torque wrenches and belt tension-gauges to make sure that everything is as per factory specs when you collect your car and you can also add security to your car using a dash camera from Blackbox My Car that could really help with this.
The cost of the service is $350 plus parts; I can supply a timing kit from $550 or you are welcome to supply your own. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your service.