Why A Pivoting Front Arm?
- By design, the front camber arm is required to pivot as it travels through its arc as shown in the video below
- Without this pivoting centre, the centre of the arm is subjected to torsional load that leads to breakage, worn bearings, and failed adjusters.
About the Pivoting Arms on Offer
- Improves suspension and steering as it allows unrestricted movement. They are harder wearing than the factory version and other after market control arms.
- Tig welded, zinc plated, alloy spacers with NSK Bearings
- Camber Adjustable
- Suits R32, Z32
- "Street" Spec to correct negative camber on lowered cars. Total length can be adjusted roughly 170-190mn. Stock length is 178mm.
Version 3 Camber Arms
These will be Version 3 camber arms, which have been improved to address some of the issues experienced with the version 1 arms released in 2009. Key points include pivoting mechanism moved to the center, larger threads, and larger CNC machined body. They are on-car adjustable.
Please note freight costs below which will be invoiced at checkout.
Freight to AUS: $20/pair
Freight to USA: $85/pair
All prices in $AUD.